Thursday, April 10, 2008

Live Search

I partipated in the Live Search Challange. I did the Lego builders challenge, where I exceeded the 9 minute time limit with a time of 7:38. The three winners of the Legoland Model Builder's Challange, who were offered a job with Legoland were Kristi, Aaron, and Nathan.

I found this in an interesting way. First I found the Lego builder's wiki by using keywords "Legoland model builder's 2003." This helped me by finding the name Kristi, who joined Legoland in 2003. I tried adding her name in the answer box and it was correct that she was one of the winners, so I continued by adding her name to my search. Then, a "Congratulations to the three winners" description was under a "Lego Bionicle Fan Site" which ended up having the names of the winners. I put those names in and it worked.

I realize my search could have been made easier without so many steps; however, I still beat their challenge. :)

Here are the sites I was brought to:
First website (Brick wiki)
Second website (Lego Bionicle Fan site)

No comments: